Craftsman Collision, today announces its partnership with PayBright, one of Canada’s leading providers of installment payment plans.
PayBright partners with retailers to offer “buy now, pay later” payment options at the point of sale in both e-commerce and in-store environments. After selecting PayBright as a payment method, customers can finalize their auto body repair payment in a matter of seconds and pay for their purchases in affordable payments over time, with 0% interest for up to 90 days.
“A more flexible and transparent alternative to credit cards”
“Offering customer’s, a more flexible and transparent alternative to credit cards just makes good business sense. For some of our customers just paying their insurance deductible can cause financial hardship”, says Murphy Tarves, Director of Business Development. “Having PayBright will take some of the stress out of the repair process by improving the overall payment experience for customers. In BC, we expect our customers to react positively to this new payment option, as we find customers are more frequently opting to pay privately due to the sweeping changes in auto insurance coverage earlier this year.”
“Sign-up and financing approval takes under two minutes”
Benefits to Craftsman customers:
- Customers pay 0% interest on financing up to 90 days.
- Customers have the option of having their vehicle repaired and paying for it at a later date with flexible terms.
- They can have their car repaired before completing full payment.
- For customers who do not have a credit card or wish to not use their credit card it provides another convenient alternative to financing.
- Interest rates with PayBright range from 0% to 19.95%, where the average Canadian credit card charges a rate of 19%.
- Sign-up and financing approval takes under two minutes.
“In 1977, we opened our doors on West 8th Avenue and Cambie Street in Vancouver, BC. 44 years later, we continue to work hard to find ways to deliver a seamless customer service experience for our loyal customers.”, says Stacey Cook, Marketing Manager. “It is important to keep up with not only the changes in technology but consumer shopping habits. As customers evolve, so do we. We look forward to having a long partnership with PayBright and are proud to join the other 4000 Canadian retailers offering buy now, pay later options at checkout.”
To learn more about how PayBright works, visit their website.
Book your next auto body and collision repair here!