New website, new features
Craftsman Collision is thrilled to announce the launch of their new website. Whether on desktop or mobile, the updated site will provide an elevated experience. It’s been totally revamped with improvements to our content; which now includes big (and small) collision services imagery accompanied by informative descriptions (for added value with a quick read). The biggest change is the site was redesigned to offer new and old customers a brand-new user experience that reduces customer effort by streamlining the entire auto body appointment booking process. There’s also a whole host of small changes and impactful advancements as well, all of which make the new site that much better.
Some of the great new features of this site include:
• The ability to book your vehicle in for repair or for an estimate 24/7 at any one of our 43 locations at a time that suits your schedule. Your time is precious and we don’t want to waste it.
• Ease of use and intuitive site navigation were a must. It was important that new and repeat visitors could get where they needed to go, find information, and immediately gain a better understanding of the Craftsman brand and everything that we have to offer.
• Getting to know us better, so you feel comfortable when choosing Craftsman Collision. So we’ve included information on services you may not have known we offer so you can make better purchasing decisions like auto glass repair and replacement, fleet maintenance program, aluminum repair, and OEM Certifications. All in one quick and convenient place to get what you need, when you need it.
• We know how important it is for you to be able to access information quickly and efficiently. The News and Articles section has been redesigned with relatable categories that is full of up-to-date information on Craftsman, as well as the latest trends and changes in the collision repair industry to keep you informed.
• The new redesign also provided us with the ability for us to show our human side; that we are not just a great company, but a team of actual people. From now on the company’s Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter profiles and YouTube channel can be reached with one single click.
• More and more of our appreciated customers read about our products and services on mobile devices therefore we did everything to further improve mobile usability in order to offer you an even better user experience.
How does online booking work
With Craftsman Collisions new online booking tool, customers can book their next auto body appointment anywhere, anytime (with WiFi of course!) – and it couldn’t be easier. From initial location selection to submitting your contact information, it takes less than 3 minutes to submit an appointment!
Simply click here to be brought to the locator page (or find a shop near you in the list below). Once you choose your location, you’ll be asked to provide some basic appointment information about your vehicle, insurance coverage and type of claim. After this information is entered, you’ll be asked to provide your contact information, claim number and other relative insurance information (so make sure you have it ready!).
If you’re not ready to book your collision repairs and need more information about cost, repair options or process, don’t fret. The new website allows customers to request a repair estimate by simply uploading images of the damage, filling in details about your vehicle and insurance. Before you know it, the shop will contact you and provide an estimate on the total cost to repair your vehicle.
Over 40 locations to serve your needs
Since its first shop opened up on Cambie Street in 1977, Craftsman Collision has grown to serve the collision repair needs of communities all across Western Canada.
Visit our website, www.craftsmancollision.com or discover the many different and convenient locations from Victoria, BC to Regina, Saskatchewan!
Outside Metro Vancouver
The Craftsman team has worked collaboratively, alongside Another Blank Page to put together a new website rich in information to be used as a trusted source in collision repairs, just for you.
Go ahead and explore. We hope you like the changes. If you have feedback, please let us know. And don’t be afraid to use the fun new social media share buttons below. Thanks for visiting!