New website, new features
We’re thrilled to announce the launch of our new website. Optimized for both desktop and mobile, it’s been revamped in terms of content with improvements including new photos accompanied by informative descriptions for a quicker read. Even better, it saves you time and effort by enabling you to book your estimate appointment online.
Some of the great new features of our site include:
• The ability to book your vehicle for repair or an estimate 24/7 at any of our 43 locations at a time that suits your schedule. Your time is precious and we don’t want to waste it.
• Ease of use and intuitive site navigation. New and repeat visitors can now get where they need to go, find information, and immediately gain a better understanding of Craftsman and what we have to offer.
• A better introduction to us, so you feel comfortable when choosing Craftsman Collision. So we’ve included information on services you may not have known we offer so you can make better purchasing decisions like auto glass repair and replacement, fleet maintenance program, aluminum repair, and OEM Certifications. All in one quick and convenient place to get what you need, when you need it.
• It’s faster! The News and Articles section has been redesigned with relatable categories that are full of up-to-date information on Craftsman, as well as the latest trends and changes in the collision repair industry to keep you informed.
• More Craftspeople. We’re not just a great company, we’re a great team of people. From now on the company’s Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter profiles, and YouTube channel can be reached with one single click.
• Better on mobile. More of our customers (and Internet users in general) are browsing on mobile devices. Our new site makes mobile browsing faster and easier.
How does online booking work
With Craftsman Collision’s new online booking tool, customers book their next auto body appointment anywhere, anytime (with WiFi of course!) – and it couldn’t be easier. From initial location selection to submitting your contact info, it takes less than 3 minutes!
Simply click here to be brought to the locator page (or find a shop near you in the list below). You’ll then be asked to provide some basic appointment information about your vehicle, insurance coverage, and type of claim. After that you’ll then be asked information is entered, you’ll be asked to provide your contact information, claim number, and other relative insurance information (so make sure you have it ready!).
If you’re not ready to book your collision repairs and need more information about cost, repair options or process, don’t fret. In most cases, you can now request an estimate simply by uploading images of the damage and filling in details about your vehicle and insurance. Before you know it, the shop will get back to you with an estimate of the total cost of repair.
Over 40 locations to serve your needs
Since our first shop opened on Cambie Street in 1977, Craftsman Collision has grown to serve the collision repair needs of communities all across Western Canada.
Visit our website, www.craftsmancollision.com, or discover the many different and convenient locations from Victoria, BC to Regina, Saskatchewan!
Outside Metro Vancouver
The Craftsman team has worked collaboratively, alongside Another Blank Page to put together a new website rich in information to be used as a trusted source in collision repairs, just for you.
Go ahead and explore. We hope you like the changes. If you have feedback, please let us know. And don’t be afraid to use the fun new social media share buttons below. Thanks for visiting!