Craftsman Collision has been a partner of the AIR MILES Reward Program since 1993. After much deliberation, Craftsman Collision has decided to no longer participate in the loyalty program. We are exceedingly proud of the value that the AIR MILES Reward Program has delivered to our customers of Craftsman Collision and its affiliated banners for their autobody and auto glass services over the years.
“It has been a rewarding partnership for both ourselves and our customers for many decades.”, says Rick Hatswell, President. “At this time, the loyalty program will not be replaced. The world has changed significantly over the past 2+ years, and so has the customer and employee experience. As an industry leader, we wish to pursue and implement other business strategies that focus on delivering a seamless experience for the customer, brand loyalty, and support our people’s unique and evolving needs”.
Effective January 14, 2023, our partnership with the AIR MILES Reward Program will be coming to a close. As a result, customers and business partners will no longer be able to earn AIR MILES Reward Miles on collision repair, painting service or glass repair transactions at Craftsman Collision, Craftsman Auto Glass and Distinctive Auto Works in Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan.
If you have questions regarding Craftsman Collision and the AIR MILES Reward Program, please review the FAQ below or contact email@example.com.
AIR MILES FAQ:
When will Craftsman Collision and its affiliated banners stop accepting my AIR MILES card?
• Effective January 14, 2023, the relationship between Craftsman Collision and the AIR MILES Reward Program will have ended. After January 13, 2022, Craftsman Collision will no longer issue Miles.
• We will issue Reward Miles for new vehicles and vehicles already in progress as of January 13, 2023, at any of 42 locations, including Craftsman Collision, Craftsman Auto Glass and/or Distinctive Auto Works. We will not issue Reward Miles on any new autobody collision repairs, painting services or glass repairs effective January 14, 2023.
My Craftsman Collision location still has the AIR MILES logo displayed. Does that mean I can still earn Reward Miles there?
• No. Effective January 14, 2023, all Craftsman Collision, Craftsman Auto glass, and Distinctive Auto Works will no longer issue Reward Miles. Some locations may still have AIR MILES branding because winter weather conditions prevented some Craftsman Collision locations from removing exterior building signage in time for the exit from the Program.
Will the AIR MILES Reward Miles I have expire if I earned them through Craftsman Collision?
• No. AIR MILES Reward Miles do not expire and will remain in your AIR MILES account.
Will I lose any AIR MILES Reward Miles I have earned through Craftsman Collision when they are no longer part of the AIR MILES program?
• No. You will not lose any AIR MILES Reward Miles. All AIR MILES Reward Miles earned through Craftsman Collision, Craftsman Auto Glass or Distinctive Auto Works before and up to January 13, 2023, will be posted to your account within 60 days of the eligible transaction.
Where can I go to continue to earn Reward Miles with the program?
• You can continue to collect Miles at hundreds of in-store and online brands. Visit airmiles.ca for a full list of AIR MILES partners and offers.
• Effective August 1, BMO AIR MILES World Elite and BMO AIR MILES Mastercard members benefit from a 2x multiplier on all grocery purchases, regardless of the retailer.
• To apply for a BMO AIR MILES Mastercard product today, visit https://www.bmo.com/airmiles.