It used to be that only the most expensive high end vehicles had all the bells and whistles for driver safety. Meanwhile, reasonably priced family vehicles and inexpensive compacts had the bare basics.
However, that has all changed. Drivers have been asking the automotive industry for safer cars and they have been delivering. With more and more car manufacturers trying to get the upper hand over their competition, the price of technology keeps going down. Making it more attainable for the average consumer to purchase a moderately priced vehicle that has a lot of safety options built in.
Vehicle safety is important to everyone and this is why Craftsman Collision is committed to ongoing safety improvements. We believe that the replacement vehicles we provide our customers should have the same features you or I would want in our own personal vehicles. So we have set out to do exactly that.
Craftsman currently has a fleet of over 600 replacement vehicles. By the end of the year 150 vehicles in our fleet will have been replaced with 2017/2018 Toyota and Hyundai vehicles from Jim Pattison Lease, with another 100 vehicles being replaced next year – all equipped with some great safety features our customers will enjoy:
• Blind Spot Detection System with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert and Lane Change Assist
• Power window lock-out button
• Rearview camera with dynamic guidelines
• Anti-lock Braking System with Electronic Brake-force Distribution and Brake Assist
• Downhill Brake Control and Hill-start Assist Control
• Vehicle Stability Management with Electronic Stability Control and Traction Control System
• Blue tooth
• Airbags (6) – Advanced Front Airbags, Front Seat-Mounted Side Airbags and Roof Mounted Side Curtain with Rollover Sensor
• Remote keyless entry with alarm
“Not only is enhancing our customers personal safety and their families important, but also doing our part to help lower the number of accidents on our roads – minimizing fatalities and injuries.”, says Stacey Cook, Marketing Manager. “Promoting a safer mobile world for our customers is and always will be a top priority for Craftsman Collision.”
Find your nearest Craftsman Collision today and book your appointment online!